Fire-resistant aluminum joinery can be used in individual construction as well as in public buildings. Fire-resistant aluminum doors and walls are offered in fire-resistant classes: EI 30 and EI 60, and with Sa and S200 smoke-tightness. Fire-resistant aluminum joinery can be internal or external. There is also a possibility of making a fire-resistant facade.
MB 60 Ei profile
The MB-60E EI system is used to make internal or external single and double-leaf fire doors. This system also allows you to perform the so-called technical windows and fireproof partition walls.
FUNCTIONALITY AND AESTHETICS
- fire protection system based on MB-60E – possibility of using common elements
- product range: single and double-leaf doors, doors with side lights and walls
- structures in classes EI15, EI30
- the system enables glazing of all typical fireproof panes of various classes from 5 to 41 mm
- the design depth of the sections is 60 mm
- glazing with glazing beads from the inside
- simple and quick prefabrication
MB 78 Ei profile
The MB-78 EI system is used to make internal or external fire partitions with single and double-leaf doors of fire resistance class EI 15, EI 30, EI 45, EI 60 or EI 90. The tests and calculations also proved that the products made of this system have very good thermal insulation (Uf from 1.60 W / m2K) and acoustic insulation (up to 40 dB).
The system of non-mullion walls MB-78EI allows for free design and construction of very large surfaces of internal partition walls. Thanks to transparent modules, structures made of this system allow for an optical enlargement of the interior of the building. At the same time, the system ensures safety, allowing the organization of fire zones in buildings and ensuring appropriate conditions for the evacuation of people.
FUNCTIONALITY AND AESTHETICS:
- the solution has been developed and tested by ITB in two fire resistance classes: EI30 and EI60
- the width of the gap between the modules is only 4 mm
- the maximum height of the walls is 3.6 m
- maximum width of glass modules 1.5 m (at a maximum height of 3.6 m) and 1.8 m
- there is no limit to the maximum wall length
- the structures have been tested with toughened glass, which is much stronger and more impact-resistant than non-toughened glass